1. – How can I apply for the preparatory program?
To apply for the preparatory program, please follow the next steps:
a) send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your high school graduation certificate (scanned,color,notarized copy and notarized translation
- a copy of your passport
- application form (filled in) (download)
b) we will reply to you by email,if we accept your application or not.
c) If we accept your application you need to pay the tuition and application fee to our bank account. (download)
d) after we have reveived the fees,we will send you the official letter of acceptance by post, which is necessary for you visa application.
2. – After the preparatory program which BA program can I choose?
The students who succesfully complete the preparatory program will gain direct admission to :
- BA in Business and Managment,or
- BA in International Business
3. – How can I apply for a student visa?
After a succesful admission to the preparatory program,we will send you the official letter of acceptance by post.With this document you can apply for a student visa at the Hungarian embassy or consulate,which is closer to your home.For the visa reqruiments you have to contact them for more information.
Generally you need to provide the following documents:
- valid passport
- proof of having enough money for your studies (e.g.:bank account)
- accommodation letter (upon request,we can provide you with one)
- the letter of acceptance.
4. – Can I get accomodation in a dormitory?
Yes,you can,but you need to apply for it after you have got the visa ( places are limited,and must be booked in advance)
5. – How much money do I need for a month to live in Budapest?
It depents on your needs.Some costs ,that can help you to calculate:
- monthly pass for transportation:32€
- rental fee for an apartment(including the bills): from 250€
- lunch: from 3€
- dinner: from 8€
- coffee, tea: from 1€